quote from a deleted scene
Peter Capaldi: I was delighted that in this script we had a yo-yo because obviously, y’know, Tom Baker was the famous merchant of the yo-yo in Doctor Who… [x]
Peter Capaldi as The Doctor - Flatline
Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 92 Truths about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage: Red Bull…ugh.
2. Last phone call: My boss
3. Last text message: To my boss…saying I had set off the alarm to a bank. Whoops. Not my fault though.
4. Last song you listened to: “I don’t want to say goodbye”- soundtrack from PMD Explorers of time/darkness.
5. Last time you cried: Probably sometime last week at work. That job creates tears of frustration.
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: Haha NO
7. Been cheated on: Don’t think so.
8. Kissed someone and regretted it: Uh…yeah.
9. Lost someone special: Almost, but thankfully not.
10. Been depressed: Yup.
11. Been drunk and threw up: NOPE. I know my limits.
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS: Yellow-orange, Red, Midnight Blue
IN THE LAST YEAR, HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend: Yeah?
16. Fallen out of love: Hahaha no
17. Laughed until you cried: Yeah
18: Met someone who changed you: Yes
19. Found out who your true friends are: Already knew…found out who my friends weren’t, though.
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Yes
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend’s list: Yeah, but only because my ex is on my friends list.
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life: All of them.
23. Do you have any pets: Yep, a german shepherd named Sydney. She’s with my parents, though. :(
24. Do you want to change your name: Wish I could, but I’m okay with it.
25. What did you do for your last birthday: I was studying for an OCHEM test and only had a small party. Quite a boring day, actually.
26. What time did you wake up today: 6:00
27. What were you doing at midnight last night: Homework
28. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Omega Ruby release! Oh and my 21st birthday, I guess. Mostly the Pokemon release.
29. Last time you saw your Mother: A few weeks ago, I think?
30. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: Get out of my dead end jobs and do something I want to do. But I can wait a year.
31. What are you listening to right now: A Majora’s Mask remix
32. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Yeah
33. What is getting on your nerves right now: My night job, my day job, annoying people…a lot of things. I’m grumpy when I’m tired.
34. Most visited webpage: Probably my email inbox, to be honest.
35. Blood type: O positive, I think? Not entirely sure. Never needed to know.
36. Nickname: Sometimes Raquel, Big R, or Rach (Though I hate being called Rach)
37. Relationship status: SINGLE
38. Zodiac sign: Scorpio
39. Pronouns: She
40. Elementary: Arrowhead/Canyon Creek
41. High School: Cherokee Trail
42. College: Colorado State
43. Hair color: Just sort of…brown. With blond. And dirty blond. My hair can’t make up its mind.
44: Long or Short: Short as of a month ago.
45. Height: 5’7”
46. Do you have a crush on someone: Nah not really
47. What do you like about yourself: My intelligence?
48. Tattoos: I want one really badly but I haven’t gotten it yet because I’m waiting to get it after I finish my thesis. (I’m going to get a wolf tattoo…my thesis is on wolves…geddit?)
49. Righty or lefty: Righty
50. First surgery: Never? I mean a wisdom tooth is getting taken out in a month.
51. First piercing: Ears
52. First best friend: I’ve honestly forgotten.
53. First sport you joined: Track
54. First vacation: My entire life from 2-5 years old was a perpetual vacation. I lived in Britain and visited a good portion of Europe.
55. First pair of trainers: Pfft I dunno. Skechers, probably.
56. Eating: Nada
57. Drinking: Zippidy do da
58. I’m about to: Relax, take a shower, then do homework
59. Listening to: This was just asked. But now it’s a different Zelda remix.
60. Waiting for: Thanksgiving Break and my birthday
61. Want kids: I may adopt eventually
62. Get married: Yeah, but probably not going to happen
63. Career: Janitor…and janitor.
WHICH IS BETTER:
64. Lips or eyes: Eyes
65. Hugs or kisses: Hugs, but they still make me uncomfortable if I don’t know the person well enough.
66. Shorter or taller: Taller
67. Older or younger: Older
68. Romantic or spontaneous: Both
69. Nice stomach or nice arms: Both, but arms a little more
70. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive
71. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship
72. Trouble maker or hesitant: Hesitant
HAVE YOU EVER:
73. Kissed a stranger: Nope
74. Drank hard liquor: Yeah
75. Lost glasses/contacts: No, don’t have any
76. Sex on first date: HELL NO
77. Broke someone’s heart: Certainly made my ex sad…learned being romantic asexual isn’t that great for relationships.
78. Had your own heart broken: No
79. Been arrested: No
80. Turned someone down: Yes
81. Cried when someone died: Yeah
82. Fallen for a friend: No
83. Did something you weren’t supposed to do: Doesn’t everyone?
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
84. Yourself: Sort of? In the long term.
85. Miracles: Not really
86. Love at first sight: No
87. Heaven: No
88. Santa Claus: No
89. Kiss on the first date: I mean I would, but I haven’t
90. Angels: No
91. Aliens: Yeah, somewhere
92. God: Nah
(Tag 25 people)
I was tagged by amytheearthlytimelord! I’m tagging angry-tardis-noises, tuesdayandtuesday, lvnaloveqood, thefandomlife222, importantquote, and really that’s all I can think of off the top of my head so deal with it.
I am the Doctor.